This stunning two bedroomed second floor flat is in excellent condition boasting a high standard of interior décor with a bright reception room, open-plan kitchen and superb balcony, two double bedrooms and shower room.
- Fantastic two bedroomed second floor flat
- Recently refurbished and in excellent condition
- Stunning reception room with doors to superb balcony
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with modern appliances
- Two double bedrooms and a stylish shower room
Ritherdon Road is close to the many shops and restaurants in Balham and surrounding areas.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
Tooting Broadway Market
One of the busiest markets in the South West, Tooting Market injects life and diversity to the already vibrant Tooting Broadway area. We're always talking about the property market, this is the real market we should be raving about!
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 504 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000