Benefiting from a comprehensive renovation throughout, this stylish two bedroom flat boasts a high-quality contemporary finish, a well proportioned layout and a sleek open-plan reception room.
- Amazing two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Well presented and spacious throughout
- Two double bright bedrooms with shower room
- Offers sylish shower room
- Features open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
Ritherdon Road is close to the many shops and restaurants in Balham and surrounding areas.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Caribbean restaurant in Tooting Bec and their lunch deal is only £3.50!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Tooting Bec station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £599 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 440 (40 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000