This recently refurbished two bedroom apartment located on the lower ground floor of a period conversion in a desirable area, featuring well proportioned rooms and a roof terrace.
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms
- Desirable location moments from Upper Street
- Spacious roof terrace to rear
- Separate modern kitchen with additional utility room
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Smart bathroom with underfloor heating
- Own separate and secure entrance
Stonefield Street is located in the heart of Islington moments from the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants of Upper Street and Essex Road and offers residents easy travel access to the City and the West End as well as to the A1 road out of London.
Barnsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Not great if you're on a budget. However, if you want to push the boat out and want tasty Turkish-inspired food, you're in luck!
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Northern line, Zone 1
Caledonian Road & Barnsbury station
Overground line, Zone 2
Highbury & Islington station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 652 (60 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000