Benefiting from a stylish refurbishment throughout, this great two bedroom flat is situated on the raised ground floor in the popular Queens Club Gardens with access to tennis courts and communal gardens.
- Beautifully refurbished two bedroom flat
- Two generous reception rooms
- Large master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with granite worktops
- Smeg hob and oven and integrated appliances
- Access to communal gardens and tennis courts
- Beautiful red brick mansion block
Queens club gardens is located a short distance from the amenities of North End Road while Kensington High Street and Fulham Broadway are also close by.
Barons Court locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian deli that specialises in paninis, wraps and sandwiches on a variety of breads, as well as hot meals. Beautiful cabinets display fresh produce daily!
The most colourful dining experience in London! Amazing Lebanese food moments from the Thames.
A great little French café on Hammersmith Road. They have a range of smoothies and amazing coffees, as well as tasty sandwiches and French pastries.
West Kensington station
Barons Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,750 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,450 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,016 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000