Set within a luxury development on Chelsea Bridge, this premium two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented accommodation in a superb, central location.
- Good-size reception with open-plan, modern kitchen
- Integrated appliances and ample storage
- Two double bedrooms
- Ample cupboard space throughout
- Secure accommodation accessed via lift
- Very easy access to Chelsea and Sloane Square
- Premium development next to Chelsea Bridge
Queenstown Road offers immediate access to Battersea Park as well as direct access in Chelsea and Sloane Square. The development has parking available and a host of on-site amenities.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Battersea Park station
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £674 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 100 (9 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111