Recently fully refurbished throughout to a superb standard, this lovely four bedroom house, situated over three floors benefiting from well proportioned rooms, new kitchen, dining room and a patio.
- Charming four bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Finish to a very high standard
- Neutral décor and well proportioned rooms
- Fantastic reception room with sliding door to patio
- Brand new and fully-equipped kitchen
- Four good-sized double bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom and two additional en-suites
- Fantastic central location
Southolm Street is located off Queenstown Road moments from the many amenities it has to offer and Battersea Park Road is within easy reach. The wide open spaces of Battersea Park Road are nearby and the nearest station is Queenstown Road (National Rail).
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Italian cappuccino in London and friendly people too!
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Amazing food and 50% off your food bill with a Tastecard. Lovely beer garden for balmy evenings and friendly staff.
Battersea Park station
Wandsworth Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £857 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Commons Area)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,329 (123 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111