Located on the highly sought-after Porchester Terrace this superb five bedroom house boasts substantial accommodation, benefiting from a recent refurbishment the house offers bright rooms and neutral décor throughout.
- Stunning five bedroom four floored house
- Spacious reception room with wood floor
- Expansive private garden
- Bright generous rooms throughout
- Open-plan modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with ample storage and walk-in wardrobe
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Off-street parking
Porchester Terrace is a beautiful tree-lined street close to the restaurants, shops and bars of Queensway and Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex and Notting Hill.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Royal Oak station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,365 (219 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000