Set within an imposing period property, this magnificent three bedroom split-level apartment offers elegant living and entertaining space finished to the highest specifications.
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning master bedroom with free-standing bath and en suite
- Two additional double bedrooms withy en suite shower rooms
- Private south-west facing roof terrace
- Elegant decor and contemporary fittings
- Home automation system for lighting and blinds
- Under floor heating throughout
A fabulous range of shops, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found throughout Bayswater and Notting Hill. Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park are also moments away.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Lancaster Gate station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £817 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,720 (159 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000