Quietly located in a residential cul-de-sac and set on the ground floor, this lovely one bedroom apartment offers boasts a new refurbishment and access to communal gardens.
- One bedroom apartment in excellent condition
- Engineered oak floors and spotlights
- Fitted kitchen with corian worktop and integrated appliances
- Bright and airy interiors throughout
- Access to lovely communal garden
- Close to King George V and Beckton District Parks
- Off street parking
- Newham City Farm and Royal Albert DLR Station are nearby
Jade Close is well located for access to the A13 for routes into the Docklands, the City and Stratford. Transport links close to the property include Prince Regent and Royal Albert DLR Stations. For the motorist, the A1020, A12 and A13 are close by.
Beckton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Royal Albert station
Prince Regent station
Beckton Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,524 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £827 per year (Band A)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 337 (31 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777