Peacefully tucked away, this beautiful two bedroom mews house offers light and airy living space with modern interiors and off-street parking.
- Quietly tucked away along a picturesque cobbled mews
- Elegantly presented over three floors
- Bright, dual aspect 27' reception room with fireplace
- Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Airy master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and exposed beams
- A further generous, dual aspect bedroom with cupboards
- Recently re-decorated and lovely wooden floors
- Private garage with space for three cars
Lowndes Close is a sought-after location as it offers easy access to the chic boutiques, shops and cafes to be found in both Belgravia and Sloane Square. For transport, the nearest underground station is Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Café and restaurant with live music.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,607 (149 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000