This expansive four double bedroom luxury apartment boasts two grand south-facing reception rooms overlooking the prestigious Eaton Square.
- Triple aspect, second floor, four bedroom apartment
- Two reception rooms with fireplace and built in cupboards
- Four large double bedrooms, two with en suites
- Hard wood floors throughout
- Extensive fitted storage throughout
- Building with lift and concierge
- Exclusive Belgravia location overlooking Eaton Square
Eaton Square is a picturesque, exclusive garden square offering immediate access to the local shops and eateries available around Belgravia and Sloane Square.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
A local pub tucked away and open since 1818. It gets incredibly busy with people coming after work and is one of the most haunted pubs in London! They serve a fantastic beef Wellington too!
Hyde Park Corner station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £22,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,156 (200 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000