Located on the fifth floor of a popular block in Belgravia, this wonderfully bright and spacious three bedroom flat offers superb accommodation with excellent access to both Victoria and Sloane Square.
- Bright rooms with ample storage throughout
- Presented in excellent condition
- Dual aspect reception with space to dine
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower
Ebury Street is a superb location surrounded by Belgravia's many chic bars, cafés, restaurants and boutiques, while both Sloane Square and Knightsbridge are also within close proximity.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Sloane Square station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,115 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,040 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000