Boasting a stunning living space with two generous bedrooms both with en suites, this stylish apartment has been refurbished to a beautiful standard and benefits a sizeable balcony.
- Set within a white stucco front period conversion
- Two double bedroom flat with be-spoke storage
- Light and generously proportioned reception room
- Stunning open plan kitchen with miele appliances
- Solid dark wood floors throughout with exposed bricks
- Substantial balcony accessed from the reception room
- Enviable Belgravia location moments from Knightsbridge
Lyall Street is a sought-after Belgravia address and boasts close proximity the many fashionable amenities within Knightsbridge and along King's Road, the idyllic green open spaces of Hyde park area also just moments away.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Sloane Square station
Hyde Park Corner station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £11,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,338 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,444 (134 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000