This bright and airy two bedroom flat benefits from naturally bright rooms, wood floors and an ideal location close to Belsize Park and Camden.
- An excellent two bedroom flat
- Ample living space and naturally bright rooms
- Situated on the fifth floor of an impressive mansion block
- Spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Two good-sized bedrooms with integrated storage
- Features luxury bathroom
- Ideal location to fabulous Belsize Park and Camden
Eton College Road is a pleasant residential area close to Swiss Cottage, Camden Lock, St John's Wood and Regent's Park.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
With a menu of freshly prepared lunch and dinner dishes, this place does a great sirloin steak and pepper sauce!
Rock 'N' Roll Rescue
A one stop shop for music lovers!
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Belsize Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 717 (66 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000