Finished to a high standard and set within a stunning modern development this stylish two bedroom flat offers generously sized rooms throughout and boasts a fantastic reception room and lovely private balcony.
- Fantastic two bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a stunning modern development
- Expansive semi open-plan reception room
- Lovely private balcony
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Good-sized second double bedroom plus additional bathroom
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Allocated off-street parking
Spa Road is ideally located for the amenities and transport links of both Bermondsey and Tower Bridge while the lovely green open spaces of Bermondsey Spa Gardens are also nearby.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Maltby Street Market
A wide variety of foods from around the world...
A beautiful and high-quality restaurant serving the best fish meals in London.
A family-run Italian with turbot bigger than my face! Their service is outstanding and one that we can all learn from and appreciate the lack of nowadays.
South Bermondsey station
London Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,994 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 699 (64 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500