Offering expansive living and entertaining space throughout, this gorgeous two bedroom triplex apartment is set in a stunning church conversion within easy reach of transport and amenities.
- Set within exceptional church Conversion
- Outstanding two bedroom triplex apartment
- Presented in superb condition throughout
- Expansive living and entertaining space
- Arranged over the second, third and fourth floors
- Well equipped reception room/kitchen with space to dine
- Secure gated entrance
Set in a fantastic location close to the many amenities of Shoreditch, Whitechapel and the city.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
York Hall Leisure Centre
Famous gym, spa and boxing venue!
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
This place is great for brunches and lunches. They have a cabaret place downstairs so you really could stay all day if you wanted to!
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
Bethnal Green station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,197 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,799 (167 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414