A well presented two bedroom first floor flat set in a wonderful residential building, boasts bright and airy well proportioned rooms, neutral décor throughout and access to stunning communal gardens.
- A spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Great-sized reception room overlooking wonderful gardens
- Two god-sized double bedroom with plenty of natural light
- Smart kitchen with space to dine
- Sleek fitted bathroom
- Set in superb residential development
- Moments from beautiful Vanbrugh Fields
- Close to host of shops and amenities
Parkside is well served by the local amenities of Greenwich and Blackheath which includes a large selection of restaurants, shops and bars. Transport links include Maze Hill Station (National Rail) and for motorists the A102 is close by.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
A busy market with delicious food stalls and unusual gifts. Something for everyone!
Maze Hill station
Westcombe Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,216 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,584 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 830 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200