This charming four bedroom, split-level flat benefits from a bright and spacious interior which has been recently refurbished as well as a private outside space.
- Spacious flat situated over the first and second floors
- Large reception room with ample space to dine
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart family bathroom
- Private outside space
- Ideal location for nearby amenities
Located on Shooters Hill Road, this property benefits an ideal location moments away from an array of amenities. For convenient travel into central London, both the A2 and South Circular Roads are easily accessible.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Peyton and Byrne
Delicious cakes, good quality coffee and freshly baked bread to take away - all in welcoming surroundings with trendy décor.
Westcombe Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,908 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,152 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,059 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200