This stunning three bedroom apartment combines expansive living space with stylish, beautifully presented interiors throughout boasting a desirable location.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Elegant period mansion block with a sought-after location
- Expansive reception/kitchen with ample space to dine
- Features contemporary kitchen area with appliances
- Offers three stylish, generous bedrooms (two with en suites)
- Benefits from a lovely private balcony
- Stunning high ceilings throughout
Southampton Row offers a good range of shops, restaurants and cafés while all the British Museum and all the entertainment of the West End is a short distance away.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Bohemian cafes and shops with a relaxed vibe - the brightly painted frontages add to the quirky nature of this delightful central back street.
Rosa's Thai Cafe
Freshly made dishes with lots of taste - great for sharing and reasonably priced wine too.
Russell Square station
Tottenham Court Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,964 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,237 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900