This superb two bedroom split-level maisonette is immaculately presented throughout with bright contemporary interiors and boasts a fabulous open-plan reception room and two large double bedrooms.
- Stunning two bedroom split-level maisonette
- Beautifully presented with bright contemporary interiors
- Superb reception room with direct access to communal terrace
- Sleek open-plan fitted kitchen
- Large master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Good-sized second double bedroom and additional bathroom
- Fantastic location in the heart of Borough
Redcross Way is enviably located moments from the amenities and transport links of Borough and London Bridge with the fantastic Borough Market and River Thames within easy reach.
Borough locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Golden Hinde II
Is there anything more English than Morris dancing in front of Sir Francis Drake's galleon!?
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.
A cheap and cheerful Italian serving the cheesiest lasagne in London!
London Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,140 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,474 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,231 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500