Set within a new residential development overlooking the River Thames, this stunning two bedroom apartment offers beautifully presented living space with a river-facing terrace.
- Secure entry and lift to the second floor
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom and guest cloakroom
- Private decked terrace with amazing River Thames views
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
The beautiful riverside walks of the Thames Path are on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
Syon Lane station
Kew Bridge station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 878 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000