Thus stunning new two bedroom apartment offers a wealth of living and entertaining space with stylish interiors and a large private winter garden.
- Secure fob entry system and lift access to the seventh floor
- Generous reception room with plenty of space to dine
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with chic en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and contemporary bathroom
- Versatile winter garden with far-reaching views
- Secure underground parking space
- Access to communal gym
The development has an on-site convenience store and is within easy reach of the popular shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Brentford, Kew and Chiswick.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
L'oro di Napoli
The owners of this family-run pizza restaurant are from Naples. The service is great and the pizza is delicious. The Toto pizza is my favourite.
The Lord Nelson
A charming local pub enclosed by the surrounding houses, making it the perfect spot for a quiet drink.
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,657 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 815 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000