Set within a striking residential development on a private road, this fantastic one bedroom apartment offers stylish living space and a balcony with city views.
- Secure access, concierge and lift to the fifth floor
- Bright reception room with door to the balcony
- Sleek open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom
- Private east-facing balcony with city views
- Fresh modern décor and good natural light
A fantastic range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found throughout Brentford, Kew and Chiswick. The lovely riverside walks of the Thames Path are also close by.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Hook & Cleaver
The best butchers in South Ealing along Pitshanger Lane, selling some seriously good sausages!
As well as Syon House and its gardens by the River Thames, there is a café, garden centre and the new Hilton hotel nearby.
Syon Lane station
Kew Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 566 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.