Set in a prestigious location overlooking Kew Bridge this striking three bedroom apartment offers luxurious modern finish throughout with en suite master bedroom and amazing roof terrace overlooking the river.
- Stunning third floor three bedroom apartment
- Prestigious and highly sought after location
- Beautiful views over the river and Kew Bridge
- Incredible open-plan reception room kitchen
- Highly impressive wrap around terrace
- Concierge, lift and communal gym within the development
- Close to a variety of local amenities and Kew Bridge Station
Kew Bridge Road is a fantastic location set on the river and is moments from a host of local amenities in central Chiswick and Kew while also being close to Kew Bridge Station.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Oliver's Wholefood Store
There is no better place than Oliver's in Kew for a guilt free treat! (They have guilty ones too if that's what you are after...)
Fancy a coffee? A slice of cake? A sausage sandwich? Do you need a last minute present for a girlfriend? Or do you just need a post office or access to the District Line....? Head to Kew Village. There is something for everyone!
Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Enjoy a day out all through the year in these beautiful gardens. Make sure you check out the Victorian glasshouse, which is the largest surviving structure of its type in the world.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £8,308 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,555 (144 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000