This superb two bedroom property is arranged over two floors boasting a large reception room with ample space to dine, two lovely double bedrooms and a private roof terrace.
- Offering naturally bright and spacious accommodation
- Fantastic two bedroom property
- Arranged over the third and fourth floors
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart bathroom
- Off-street parking space
- Ideally located on the doorstep to central Brixton
Located on Tunstall Road, the property is just moments from the shops, bars, cafés and restaurants of vibrant Brixton. For transport links, Brixton Station (Victoria Line and National Rail) is just moments away.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
Brixton Village Grill
A cheap and cheerful breakfast in trendy Brixton Village. This restaurant also serves lunch and dinner.
Clapham North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,257 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,406 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757