Set on the second floor, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including a contemporary kitchen a delightful separate sleeping area and a smart shower room.
- Stylish studio flat set on the second floor
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Sleek shower room
- Delightful separate sleeping area
- Secure building with concierge
- Ideally located moments from Stockwell Underground Station
The Printworks is ideally located in the middle of Stockwell, Clapham and Brixton, all offering a superb range of local shops, bars and restaurants.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
The best breakfast I have had in Brixton and an amazing array of coffees and real fruit smoothies.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,047 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 274 (25 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757