This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house is beautifully presented throughout and offers bright interiors with an exceptional open-plan kitchen, two spacious reception rooms and a wonderful private garden.
- Stunning four bedroom semi detached house
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Exceptional country style kitchen with space-to-dine
- Two fantastic reception rooms with lovely bay window
- Fabulous master bedroom with balcony
- Three further large double bedrooms
- Superb 200' private garden with outbuildings
- Off-street parking
Bromley Common is situated within easy reach of the amenities and transport links of Bromley town centre which offers a fantastic selection of shops and restaurants as well as both Bromley North and Bromley South Stations.
Bromley Common locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
An accessories shop on Regents Walk inside the Intu centre. It has every type of hair accessory you could need and lovely jewellery too!
A fantastic local fish and chip shop selling an authentic British culinary experience.
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,154 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,946 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,749 (162 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111