Set in a superb gated residential development this stunning two bedroom apartment offers a fabulous open-plan reception room and kitchen with high ceilings, generously sized bedrooms and sleek bathrooms.
- Stunning two bedroom raised ground floor maisonette
- Set within an impressive period conversion with gated access
- Finished to an exceptional standard throughout
- Fabulous open-plan reception room with sleek kitchen
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Second bedroom with stylish décor and a separate bathroom
- Secure designated off-street parking
- Great location close to Bromley town centre
Constable mews is a secure gated development set moments away from Bromley town centre, where you can find a huge range of shops, amenities, restaurants and fantastic transport links into central London.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lots of great shows throughout the year, including plays and world-famous music artists.
Home to the best bangers 'n' mash and one of the hardest pub quizzes, this pub offers a wide range of Indian pale ales. It's a stones throw from Bromley North Station, so it's perfect for commuters who fancy a pint after work.
Fresh fruit and veg, as well as some other great bargains!
Bromley North station
Bromley South station
Sundridge Park station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,939 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,646 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 987 (91 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.