Benefitting from a South-East facing balcony this stunning one bedroom apartment offers an expansive open-plan reception/kitchen and well-finished bathroom, with the added use of a communal gym.
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Benefits from a concierge
- Expansive open-plan living area
- Modern finish throughout
- Use of a communal on-site gym
- Large balcony stretching the length of the property
- Moments from the vibrant amenities in Camden Town
- Great travel links via Camden Town and Camden Road
Oval Road is located a short distance from all the amazing amenities Camden has to offer including fashionable bars, shops and cafes. The nearest stations are Camden Town (Northern Line) and Camden Road (National Rail).
Camden Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
Camden Town station
Chalk Farm station
Camden Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,661 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 504 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.