Placed on the fourth floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this gorgeous, well proportioned one bedroom flat is presented in superb condition, boasting an ideal location moments from shops.
- A stunning one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Spacious, well presented rooms
- Bright reception room
- Separate eat-in kitchen
- Light flooded bedroom with Juliet balcony
- Generous bathroom with storage
- Sought-after location in Kentish Town
- Close to Camden markets and canal
Durdans House is placed close to the shops and amenities of Kentish Town and Camden Town.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This pub has an amazing beer garden that is great during the summer months!
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
Camden Road station
Kentish Town West station
Camden Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,980 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,057 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 455 (42 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000