This superb one bedroom first flat provides bright and well presented accommodation on the second floor of a charming period conversion with a great location in Primrose Hill.
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Elegant period conversion on a peaceful residential road
- Offers spacious reception room with bright interiors
- Features bright and well equipped kitchen
- Provides generous and well presented bedroom
- Boasts an excellent location in Primrose Hill
Princess Road is a desirable street located close to the smart shops and cafes on Regent's Park Road, while wide range of shops and bars around Chalk Farm and Camden are moments away.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
For music lovers there is the famous Roundhouse venue, which has amazing views from anywhere inside and great sound for a brilliant night out!
As well as browsing the market, Camden Lock is a great place to hang out and enjoy the sunset.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,580 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 471 (43 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000