This naturally bright one bedroom apartment offers an excellent standard of contemporary décor throughout, benefiting from a well proportioned bedroom and a sleek modern shower room, and also has a Juliet balcony.
- Stunning one bedroom apartment
- Naturally bright open plan living space
- Offers a Juliet balcony off the reception room
- Gorgeous wooden floors throughout
- Features a stylish modern shower room
- Enviably located moments from the heart of Camden
- Well served by local amenities and transport links
Murray Street is a peaceful residential street is ideally placed close to the shops and amenities of Camden High Street. The closest transport links are Camden Town Station (Northern line) and Camden Road Station (National Rail Services).
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
The Jazz Café
The Jazz Café is the place to go to watch big musical stars be born! Eat and listen to fantastic artists all in one place.
The Lord Stanley
Just off Camden Road, this pub does the best sausage and mash!
Camden Road station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,208 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 340 (31 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000