Set in a modern block is this amazing and stunningly finished two bedroom flat with beautiful wraparound glass wall opening onto private terrace, gorgeous mezzainne master bedroom with en suite and walk-in-wardrobe.
- Superb third floor two bedroom flat
- Beautiful feature glass wall opening onto terrace
- Stunning open-plan living space
- Glass spiral staircase to the mezzanine
- Master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suite
- Flooded with natural light
- Set moments from local amenities and transport
Situated moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Camden High Street and within easy reach of the amenities of Camden Town, Arlington Road is near to a superb range of shops and amenities. The nearest underground station is Camden Town.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Camden Town station
Camden Road station
Chalk Farm station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,266 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,183 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000