A stylish one bedroom house, featuring contemporary living space, and is ideally located just off the superb Camden High Street, along a quiet terrace.
- Impressive contemporary one bedroom house
- Offers amazing open-plan living in style
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Stylish exposed brickwork and "industrial chic" features
- Fabulously serene sleeping area on the second floor
- Architectural lighting
- Situated a short distance from Camden High Street
The property is located behind a secure gate, and the fantastic Camden High Street is literally around the corner, for all you social or shopping needs. The nearest Underground Station is Mornington Crescent (Northern line).
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
The York & Albany
Superb cocktails and excellent food right by Regent's Park.
As well as browsing the market, Camden Lock is a great place to hang out and enjoy the sunset.
Mornington Crescent station
Camden Town station
Camden Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,150 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,359 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 902 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000