Situated in a modern development in the fantastic Surrey Quays this superb two bedroom flat offers bright interiors with an exceptional reception room, two balconies and two large double bedrooms.
- Spacious two bedroom first floor flat
- Set within a fantastic modern development
- Superb reception room leading out to balcony
- Fitted kitchen with space-to-dine
- Exceptional master bedroom with balcony and en suite
- Large second double bedroom and additional bathroom
- Gated off-street parking
- Fabulous location in Surrey Quays
Plough Way is ideally situated among the picturesque docks of Surrey Quays and within easy reach of the amenities and transport links of both Surrey Quays and Canada Water.
Canada Water locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Friendly, efficient and great value!
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Surrey Quays station
Canada Water station
South Bermondsey station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,206 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 902 (83 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500