Located moments from Canary Wharf and set on the first and second floors, this bright and spacious five bedroom flat boasts a large reception room and separate kitchen with a private balcony from the master bedroom.
- Fabulous four bedroom split level apartment
- Naturally bright interiors
- Spacious reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully equipped kitchen
- One bathroom and one additional WC
- Gorgeous balcony from the master bedroom
- Low rise building moments from the centre of Canary Wharf
- Close to Heron Quays and South Quay DLR stations
Strafford Street is near to the elite amenities of the Canary Wharf Complex and the cinema and restaurants of West India Quay, as well as the River Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is a first class restaurant and bar. Where else can you hear jazz, blues and amazing tribute acts every night of the week without travelling to the West End?!
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,800 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,064 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,010 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777