With amazing views towards the 02 Arena, this spacious one bedroom flat situated in a Riverside development with concierge and communal gym further benefiting from a private balcony with River views.
- Contemporary one bedroom flat
- Riverside development with concierge and communal gym
- Balcony with River views towards the 02 Arena
- Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and balcony access
- Built-in storage cupboard
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
Conveniently situated for the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf while the ExCel centre and London City airport are easily accessible by transport.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
Chrisp Street Market
Poplar's vibrant pedestrianised market and one of a few places in London where you can buy a baguette and then a mop in under a minute!
East India station
All Saints station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,370 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,463 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 495 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777