Situated in a luxurious Riverside development with concierge, underground parking and communal facilities this lovely two bedroom property further benefits from private balcony with River views.
- Contemporary two bedroom flat
- Riverside development with concierge and underground parking
- Private balcony with views over the River towards the 02
- Reception room with dining area
- Separate integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart bathroom with white suite
Close to the River Thames while the shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are easily acccessible. London City airport and ExCel centre are easily reached by tranpsort.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lovely riverside tavern hidden on the east side of the Isle with excellent food. The best place for a Sunday roast in East London and a good selection of real ales too.
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Terrace Bar at Wahaca
Mouthwatering Mexican market food in the centre of Canary Wharf. In addition to the restaurant, there's also a pop-up in Canada Square so you can devour a burrito and enjoy the sunshine in the park! Try the frijoles & tortilla and salted caramel ice cream - you won't regret it!
East India station
All Saints station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,240 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 869 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777