A fantastic two bedroom flat on the nineteenth floor of a stunning contemporary development within Canary Wharf, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows throughout providing excellent light and incredible views of London.
- Stunning two bedroom nineteenth floor flat
- Situated within fantastic modern development with concierge
- Incredible views overlooking London
- Superb location within Canary Wharf
- High quality finish throughout
- Bright reception room and good sized double bedrooms
- Fully integrated semi open-plan kitchen
- Contemporary shower room and large en suite bathroom
West India Quay is a fantastic contemporary development located within the Canary Wharf area, benefiting from the superb selection of shops, bars and restaurants offered on the doorstep.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
A cracking little Chinese restaurant on a random street, tucked away amongst a number of residential blocks. Great food and it's always full. Good prices too and if you can't be bothered to leave the house, they deliver!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 893 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777