This stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment is desirably set on the 44th floor and offers light and contemporary living space with far-reaching, panoramic views.
- Stunning three bedroom penthouse apartment
- Located on the 44th floor of a secure tower with concierge
- Light and contemporary living space
- Balcony with far-reaching panoramic views
- Reception/dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Fantastic views of Canary Wharf, the o2 Arena and Thames Bar
- Well-equipped open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with luxury en suite shower room
The Landmark building is well served by the many shops of the two underground shopping centres of Canary Wharf and the restaurants and dock-side bars of West India Quay, while also being moments from the Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £7,200 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,995 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,688 (156 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777