Located in a stylish development and set on the third floor, this superb three bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an open-plan reception room/kitchen and two en suite bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom flat on the third floor
- Excellently maintained with neutral décor
- Bright and airy reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three double bedrooms, 2 en suites, fully furnished
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Enviably close to Canary Wharf
- Great transport links into the city
Indescon Square is excellently placed for the superb selection of local amenities along Marsh Wall while the fantastic array of shops, bars and restaurants in Canary Wharf are easily reached.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,570 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,051 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.