Offering spectacular views of Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena and beyond, this fantastic two bedroom 24th floor flat situated in the exclusive West India Quay development and benefits from lift access, concierge and parking.
- Fantastic two bedroom twenty fourth floor flat
- Boasting uninterrupted views of Canary Wharf and beyond
- Situated moments away from the bustling heart of Canary Whar
- Exclusive West India Quay development
- Spacious reception room/dining room with open-plan kitchen
- Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows and en suite
- Lift access, concierge and parking
West India Quay is a luxurious development close to a great selection of Canary Wharf shops, bars and restaurants. For the motorist, the property's location provides quick and easy access to the A12 and A13.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Breakfast Club
Delicious breakfasts throughout the day. An excellent place to meet up with friends at the weekend.
Friendly, efficient and great value!
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
West India Quay station
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,729 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Tower Hamlets
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,114 (103 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777