A modern four bedroom house presented in excellent condition and arranged over three floors, boasting superb natural lighting throughout, a stylish bathroom, an en suite and a 30' garden.
- Fantastic four bedroom house
- Smartly arranged over three floors
- Excellent condition throughout
- Flooded with natural light
- Stylish bathroom, en suite and guest cloakroom
- Spacious reception room opening onto 30' garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
Great location within reach of the excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants available in Canary Wharf, while the Royal Docks and the River Thames are easily accessible.
Canning Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Sunborn Yacht Hotel
A little known gem, the Sunborn is a fully functioning hotel held on a yacht next to the ExCel centre. You can go here just for the bar, as well as the half price buffet breakfast at the weekend too!
The best food at this little hidden gem in London! Great for occasions and loads of specials - the seafood is the best thing they do.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Royal Victoria station
Custom House station
Canning Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,241 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,114 (103 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777