Situated close to the bustling heart of Chelsea, this two bedroom flat offers open-plan entertaining and en suite facilities for both bedrooms.
- Smart two bedroom apartment
- Good size reception with space to entertain
- Master bedoom with en suite shower room
- Second bedroom with WC
- Courtyard with space for alfresco dining
- Modern, fitted kitchen
- Superb location close to Sloane Square
Draycott Place is ideally situated for accessing the bustling King's Road with its many shopping attractions, as well as Sloane Square with its shops and eateries. The nearest underground station is Sloane Square Station.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
Chelsea Physic Garden
A must for anyone interested in botanics and horticulture. They put on lots of workshops throughout the year and there's a fantastic Christmas fair too.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,043 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 496 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000