Offering an opulent Chelsea lifestyle, this luxurious two bedroom flat offers recently refurbished accommodation in a prime location moments from the fashionable shops available on King's Road.
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Lovely feauture wooden floors and private balcony
- Gorgeous, dual aspect reception with open plan kitchen
- Two double bedrooms, master bedroom with an en suite shower
- Popular Chelsea building (with lift) close to King's Road
- Air conditioning throughout and Miele appliances to kitchen
- Under floor heating to bathrooms
- Access to the square at an additional yearly fee
Paultons Square, is a verdant garden square in the heart of Chelsea offering easy access to the surrounding amenities this desirable area has to offer, while the banks of the river are also close by. Transport links include Sloane Square Underground.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A top-quality butchers that also offers butchery classes. As well as a branch on Old Brompton Road, there are two additional shops in Putney and Fulham.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Imperial Wharf station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,100 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 969 (90 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000