This is a charming and light, two bedroom flat featuring beautifully presented and inviting accommodation with en suite facilities and an enviable location in this attractive and quiet street.
- Beautiful ground floor flat in stunning conversion
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Two spacious bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Great location in this attractive residential street
- A4/M4 for routes out of London towards the M25 and the West
Harcourt Terrace benefits from a superb position near the fantastic range of shops and eateries along Fulham Road, while Old Brompton Road is also nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Wonderful homemade lunches in a lovely environment. Relaxed and cheerful!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,350 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 773 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000