A bright and spacious two bedroom eighth floor flat with fabulous double-aspect reception room offering great views, a fantastic interior, double bedrooms, communal garden and benefits from lift and porter.
- Light and airt two bedroom luxury apartment
- Spectacular views over Chelsea roof tops
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Stylish family shower room
- Dual aspect reception with ample space to dine
- Popular building with lift and porter
- Fantastic location close to the fashionable King's Road
The flat is located moments from the many bars, shops and restaurants on King's Road. The nearest underground station is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 872 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000