This wonderfully refurbished two bedroom apartment is set on the ground floor within a sought-after development with access to a communal gym, a wonderful swimming pool and comes with a secure parking space.
- Set within a secure residential development with concierge
- Generously arranged over the ground floor
- Light two bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Spacious reception room with French doors to patio
- Well equipped modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Neutrally finished interiors with storage space
- Refurbished to an incredible standard
- On-site gym, sauna and swimming pool facilities
Elystan Street is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
Natural History Museum
From dinosaurs to volcanoes, a great day out for all the family!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
Gloucester Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000