This impressive two bedroom flat offers modern accommodation with un-rivalled views over the River Thames from the top floor (with lift) of a prestigious riverside development, with concierge and underground parking.
- 24 hour concierge, lift and two secure parking spaces
- Breathtaking views over the River Thames and Chelsea Bridge
- Substantial reception with open plan kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Ample storage and discrete utility cupboard
Grosvenor Waterside offers a host of on-site facilities including a dock, supermarket and a gym. Sloane Square is a moments walk away and offers an extensive selection of high end of shops and boutiques.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Duke of York Square
Watching Wimbledon on a sunny day in Duke of York Square is a great way to pass the day! There is also a market every Saturday selling upmarket, handmade products and food.
Sloane Square station
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,950 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £966 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- The City of Westminster
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000