Arranged over the top floors of a handsome period conversion, a one bedroom modern and beautifully presented flat with a spiral staircase, large windows and a private roof terrace.
- Beautifully bright and well-presented
- Wondeful one bedroom period conversion flat with mezzanine
- Fantastic south-west facing private roof terrace
- North-facing artists window
- Double height reception room
- Fitted wardrobes in the bedroom
Redcliffe Street benefits from a great range of shops and eateries along both Earls Court Road and Old Brompton Road.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Chelsea Ram
A charming pub with rustic interiors set in the middle of a quiet residential area. It serves fantastic food and has seating outside too.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,970 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,770 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Total Sq Ft:
- 627 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000